HOW TO GET APPROVED FROM MOPUB MARKETPLACE

Email has been stacked, also has many applications, but the problem is that developers google account that does not exist, was once there, but the account is blocked without me know the problem, never mind.

Yesterday I signed up to one ad providers to monetize those ads into my android application.


After following the steps are pretty easy, to integrate android sdk mopub in the project to be a android application I have done. However, that became the main problem that arises is why the test ads only?

I re-checked my mopub marketplace tab and it turns out my account is still in the review said. If only I had sent an email to the email listed in the tab order of my account in the review.

After sending the email, I think it would be very quick and easy, it takes a long time in order for the mopub to reply to the email.

The day has passed and received a reply from the mopub, I am very happy before reading the letter, I think my account has been approved by their side, but it turns out the content of a reply email that contains your account in the review. Back sad.

I sent an email again kepihak mopub others, and got a quick response this time, but still said to approve your account, please send a message to my previous email send.

Upset and angry, my feelings at the time, was also looking for ways

for review and received mopub quickly, then I get in contact with girls in a group that he could help make our mopub account is approved.

Finally I contact the woman and eventually get in return, he said he would help. Happily this while reading the message, and he asked and interviewed me about the application and the ad that will appear in my application, I send all he wanted and he also requested to submit the results of our native advertising creations.

After sending all of them, I asked the woman, when I will be approved? when I had to send all that you need, he said, as soon as possible.

At about 4 am, the message of mopub entered and finally approved my account and I can start cashing in my application. Thanks mopub.

Comments

  1. from your post you said about the woman who helped you to approve your mopub account, can you tell me to get contact with her? cos i'm having a same problem.

    warm regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was stephaniet@twitter.com
      Sorry for my late reply

      Delete
  2. Its stephaniet@twitter.com
    Sorry for my late respond...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gan ane ko bkin ga d approve2 yah.. da solusi gak gan.. atau mgkn nte jual akun mopub nya ane minat gan.. ne kontak ane 08998275591.. thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, its 500rb if u want...

      Delete
    2. 500rb utk akun yg sudah di approve? coba sms dlu mas ke 085768966887 saya mau beli akunnya

      Delete
    3. Cantumkan fbnya mas, kita chat disana..

      Delete
  4. Kasus yang sama dengan saya.....masih test banner aja.Caranya biar cepat di terima gimana ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to uncover a weird secret that might get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals right now & make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment