MOPUB EARNING AND REVIEW


It is one of the screenshots MoPub income from my friend who accidentally post this time with the aim of encouraging the guys who have not started using MoPub as livelihood application.


In that regard, so many have tried to register but

there is always a hindrance if the work is easy. If we sign, then we have to send the contact to the service MoPub order to become publisher.


Become a Publisher in MoPub I think it is difficult, starting from the application that should he review, how these ads will appear and our application users per month.

For the newbie I am sure it is difficult anyway, but if you try, I'm sure there will be a more convenient way for you to reap the money.

To contact MoPub to be accepted quickly, in my previous post already include them in the comments, so you check it. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment