ANDROID SOURCE CODE TO LEARN V1

If you already an expert in the integration of advertising and begin to understand some of the functions of the programming language. In the end you can realize yourself as an android app makers is tolerable for beginners. If you want to be a useful android app maker other than the multi-banner display ads, whether it be games or other applications that help, already confirmed you need to study harder. I remember the first time multi-banner making application, it felt good once because of what others can not, but I could.



However, it does not make me proud to 100% because I consider it turns out I can not make an application other than the Multi Banner. I think, I'm not supposed to be study up here I would be even better with the target learning to make other applications. In order to continue my studies, I am looking for free android source code that has been made by others that I use to learn, at the start of adding ads in them, then change the background and almost the entire zoom and thank God I began to increase.

For those of you who wish to continue in my footsteps to study the making android apps in depth but to move little by little, You can learn the contents of the project will kodingan I uploaded the address below. Https://github.com/CreatorB/Android-Recipe-App-SQLite-Database Hopefully you can learn better, hopefully useful and thank you for coming here.

Comments

Post a Comment