STARTAPP PORTAL FOR PUBLISHER


Before I post the procedure for entering Single Banner startApp on android project, there are times when we are to create an account first through the application I will share below.

http://www.2shared.com/file/m7F058Vn/StartAppOfficial.html

This application is the result of my own homemade, sorry if there are banner ads on it but I hope it is not so bothering for you. Go to how to register startApp through the application quite simple and easy to understand, simply fill in the required fields. In essence, how to register the same as how to apply to other places in general.

After registering, I expect you to open gmail or email you to verify your registration in your inbox by clicking on the link address sent by the StartApp. I suggest you sign up to use gmail.
For those of you who want to add a review or comment regarding my simple application, please fill in the comments on this post.
Furthermore, I will give a short way to enroll you in startApp.
Do not forget the gratitude.

Comments

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (By the way, it has absoloutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click on this link to see if this quick test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment